Thursday 1 December 2016

Contents Page Features

Researching contents page I've found out that these pages are very crammed full of features and direct information, they're is hardly any of the page that isn't covered. When creating my contents page I've found that there isn't enough features on my plan and that it's very simple compared to these pop magazines which are already aimed at my audience. I'm going to use coloured boxes to highlight my headings using synergy between my front cover and also add much more information about each page instead of just the name of the artist. I will also advertise my competition and social media links on this page too making it more intriguing for my young audience The contents page below also uses key words like 'PLUS' and 'subscribe today' and these words are very effective as it attracts you to read about it so I'm going to add more key words like 'more', 'plus' and 'exclusive' to make my magazine seem unique and worthy to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment