Friday 20 January 2017

Evaluation Question 3


Beth presentation from BethVannet

After doing research, I've decided my magazine needs to be aimed at a niche audience. Having a European based institution like Bauer wouldn't fit my market as effectively or even a global institution like TeamRockLtd. I need my audience to be very specific and I believe I could get this by publishing my Classi magazine through Rhinegold. Even though the other institutions reach much larger audiences by using websites and social media links, the way Rhinegold offers downloadable lessons and educational apps all links to the purpose of my magazine. They already attract the type of audience I want to read my magazine and from some of my features on my magazine which don't follow the conventions of there typical magazines this could attract more of the general public into the genre. 

1 comment: