Tuesday 27 September 2016

School Magazine Draft Front Cover And Contents

This is the draft for my school magazine front cover. I've decided to call it 'Weekly Sixth Form' to indicate you would get the magazine weekly and link to going to school every week. I use the font colour blue so its the same colour of the schools logo and it would be in a bright bold font to stand out and attract people into buying the magazine. The main element is the picture. The picture is of a student and it should be a mid-close up shot. They should have some eye contact to the camera and should have a happy expression to intrigue the audience. I will then use a small amount of bold text around the picture to inform the audience about what's in the magazine. One text box would be a list of 'Top Tips' to help students who the magazine is aimed at about little things that would improve there college life. I would then use key statements around the student like 'stressed?' and 'tired?' so the audience could relate and feel the magazine would be useful for them. I also added a 'News flash' which would be a article in the magazine of a recent story and finally I an advertisement for a free pen which would attract people to buy the magazine. I would use a light blue background and yellow and black font to stand out infront of the blue.

This is my draft for my contents page. The title would be in the same blue which is used in the front cover and the same blue for the background. The text would a small black font to inform the audience about what's in the magazine and I would use small pictures that links to the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment